Monday, March 23, 2015

Still waiting

I am so ready to have a date for my charity event but due to conflicting schedules I have not been able to set the date. It is really frustrating because I have been struggling with this for a couple weeks now. With limited ice time and the schedule of the players on the Michigan sled dogs, I hope I can find a date and time that fits into both schedules. I will let you know how it goes and hopefully next time I will let you know when the event will take place!

Friday, March 6, 2015

Post #9

I am still trying to find ice time before Easter break that works with the Michigan Sled Dogs. While I am waiting to find a date, I currently am emailing local businesses to see if they are interested in sponsoring the event. Everything else in regards to hosting this game will have to wait until I secure a date.