Friday, March 6, 2015

Post #9

I am still trying to find ice time before Easter break that works with the Michigan Sled Dogs. While I am waiting to find a date, I currently am emailing local businesses to see if they are interested in sponsoring the event. Everything else in regards to hosting this game will have to wait until I secure a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment