Tuesday, April 21, 2015

starting to prepare a speech

So as it gets closer to the end of the school year, it is time to start preparing for a speech that will be given to the class. I decided that I want to try and speak at our schools TEDX event, which means I can talk about any hot science or technology topic of some sort. One topic that I may possibly talk about is "You can do anything but you can't do everything". By this I mean that in schools we learn and try to excel in every subject and are forced into the thinking that to be the best person you have to be the best in every extra-curricular activity. Instead of being the best at everything we as students should try to prioritize things we spend our time on based on our interests. This week I am focusing on trying to research as much as I possibly can about this topic idea for my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment